Paying off your credit card every month is a smart way to keep your money in your pocket.
We all know that keeping a balance on your credit card is the fastest way to burn your bills unnecessarily.
Interest rates on credit cards are very high and not worth paying for.
If you have credit card debt, consider taking some simple steps to eliminate it:
1. Stop spending on your card. Take it out of your wallet.
2. Make a budget and stick to it.
3. Spend wish cash instead of cards.
4. Spend less than you make and put the extra cash toward paying off your debt.
5. Look into getting a lower interest rate on your existing credit card in order to pay off the debt faster.
Feels like a good day to be debt free!