So here we are, Wednesday afternoon, and my blog reader is full of stuff I need to share! I changed the preschool week since my kids are out Th & F. So I’ve been busy doing preschool for the past few days… here I am with the goodies for you!
I haven’t even looked at the ads this week, but here are the links:
- Pinching your Pennies (thanks for the reminder Amanda) link to Albertsons ad with coupon matchups – this info is based on the Utah ad, but I’m pretty sure they’re very similar, if not the same! Look for the 4 and 5 red stars – this means STOCK UP!
- Costco list – here Megan blogs about things she found that are cheaper to purchase at Costco, rather than a grocery store. She also shares things that she does not purchase at Costco. I have to disagree with her on the diapers and formula. I switched Logan over to the Kirkland brand of formula (my pediatrician says they’re all the same), so I spend approx $30/mo on formula rather than $80 if I used Enfamil. Also, this past week I purchased some of the cheap Freddy’s diapers for Seth (2 – and no I’m not ready to potty train yet). He’s leaked a few times already. If I can pay a little extra for nicer diapers (again, I purchase the Costco brand), and let him go longer in between changes (hey – I’ve got six kids! I’m not changing diapers every 3 hours!), then it is probably the same or cheaper since I don’t have to change him as often. (I know just what my sister is thinking right now).
- Another Albertsons list (you may or may not like this format better) from Holly at Mommies With Cents
- Whats Free at Rite Aid
- Most recent list of Walmart deals (with links to printables – but keep a copy of Walmarts coupon policy with you! I can almost guarantee you’ll have troubles at Overland/Cole!)
- $40 Menu for this week at Money Saving Mom
- Kmart deals
- Deals on toys
That’s all for now!!! Let me know about anything else you find! Thanks for the nice comments, i appreciate them!