If you haven’t taken the opportunity to go to Linder Farms with your family, this is the year to do it!
Why? Because we are selling tickets at 50% off!! And 70% of the ticket costs will go to help Borah High School Men’s Choir go to Carnegie Hall! Not only are you saving 50% on admission to the farm and Corn Maze, you’re supporting the arts and some awesome kids!
These tickets are valid 9/27-10/5 only
BUY them here NOW and I’ll personally ship them to you!
I’ve taken my (not so little) family to Linder Farms and we’ve had a great time! My kids are looking forward to going back this year!
For just $5.00, you can get access to ALL of the following:
- Admission to the Farm
- Free Hay rides
- Straw Bale Maze
- Corn Maze (iit’s a cool Boise State Bronco theme again this year!)
- Tractor Tire Playground
- Corn Box
(note: the $5 does NOT cover the petting zoo, bounce house, refreshments, pumpkins, or a few other attractions. For a detailed list, go here.)
It’s a super fun activity for families, friends, teenagers,
kids, preschool groups, church groups, and more!
Check out this years FUN mazes!!
Buy your tickets HERE and the Borah High Choir kids will mail them to you!
- There is a $.50 charge to cover shipping and some of the PayPal fees. No matter how many tickets you buy, there is only a $.50 fee (overall).
- Tickets will be mailed out by September 16th so you’ll have them for opening day!
- Tickets will be mailed out on the next business day… if you want to arrange a pick up in SW Boise (Five Mile/Victory area), please email Cathy to make arrangements (email@example.com)
- Tickets are $5 each (that’s 50% off the regular price!)
- Tickets are valid September 27 – October 5th
- Children 3 and under are FREE!
- If you know a Borah High Choir student, then go buy a ticket directly from him or her! Every single ticket sold benefits a Borah High School Choir student!