Double Coupon Policy:
Most Kroger regions, with the exception of Kroger Texas, double coupons up to 50 cents. Therefore, a 50-cent coupon would be worth $1. Check with your local store to verify its coupon policy.
Kroger Coupon Policy: Atlanta/Southeast Region
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, with each coupon value considered one (1) coupon in the same transaction.
- Limit one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons accepted.
- Couponed Items will not be sold to Dealers.
Internet coupon restrictions:
- We accept “Free Item” Internet coupons only when purchase requirements are stated on the coupon and are met.
- Only one internet coupon per item will be accepted.
- We will only accept two (2) Internet Coupons per manufacturer (only 1 coupon per item), per like item, per Customer, per day.
- Internet coupons that are blurry, out of proportion, do not scan properly, or appear to be altered in any way will be rejected.
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan at checkout.
- Manufacturer’s Coupons 50 cents and below will automatically be doubled.
- Doubling does not apply to Free, Kroger, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, Electronic Coupons or items prohibited by law.
Digital Coupon Policy (all regions):
- Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associated shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
- A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
- Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
- The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.