#1 Pediatrician Recommended Thermometer!
#1 Pediatrician Recommended Smart Thermometer
When my oldest daughter was younger, she was diagnosed with VU reflux which deals with her bladder and the urinary tracts. One of the downsides of VU reflux was the regular urinary tract infections and the kidney infections. First sign of both of these was the fever. Her fevers always spiked very quickly from 101 straight up to 107 once!! As a parent, you know how scary those high fevers are and when you get to the doctor or emergency room, they always have questions like when did the fever start? How high has it been? Then your scrambled brain trying to remember but you can’t. At least that’s how my crazy middle of the night emergency room trips went! I love the idea of this digital thermometer and wish it were around when I needed one back then.
The Kinsa Smart Thermometer doesn’t require batteries either and that is probably my favorite part. Nothing more annoying than trying to use the thermometer in the middle of the night and realizing the batteries are dead. All you need is your smart phone! Learn more about the Kinsa thermometer below…
Kinsa Smart Stick Thermometer – $14.99 (Was $24.99!)
- The smart stick thermometer plugs directly into your headphone jack on your phone.
- By using your smartphone to run the smart stick thermometer, there is no use of batteries, or a bulky display. This makes the smart stick ultra lightweight and virtually unbreakable.
- The thermometer has an average read time of about 10 seconds!
- You can use the smart stick thermometer orally, rectally, or under the armpit.
- The app will even let you know if you do not have the stick sitting in an optimal position for the best read!
- Plus it cleans easy with soap & water or alcohol. You can also use generic probe covers on this.