This cover SAVED my Daughter’s Kindle Fire!
While my dad was baby sitting my munchkins this week, my almost 4 year old decided her kindle was dirty and decided to clean it. She thought the best way to do that would be to dump an entire glass of water on it, while Grandpa was changing Bug’s diaper. By the time he got to her kindle, it would have been ruined if it wasn’t in this cover!
Safe and sound in this kid proof cover, not a single drop of water got on the actual Kindle!
We gladly paid $35 for this cover, and would so again, but right now, a lot of the colors are on sale for $28.89
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Certified “Made for Kindle” accessory (Kindle Fire HD 7″PREVIOUS GENERATION).
- Protects against sand, dust, wind, rain, vibration, drop and other elements.
- Provides shock absorption and impact resistance.
- Silicone cladding. Absorbs shock and reduces vibration for stability.
- Access to all ports, buttons, speakers and the camera.
Plus it comes in all kinds of colors! My hubby and some of my cousins have this case too, and it’s perfect for dropping or every day accidents!
Don’t forget to grab this HOT Deal on the Kindle Fire 7″!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.