These Free Carseat Canopies are genius!
Looking for an inexpensive baby shower gift?
Or are you expecting a baby soon? My sister-in-law just bought one for herself even though she’s not planning to have another baby until next year. Ha! You can make one of these yourself, of course, but you’ll probably spend about the same amount of money or more on the fabric & materials, plus you have to have the equipment and talent.
- Carseat Canopy™ products are made for “year-round” use – fabrics not too heavy for summer and not too thin for winter.
- Each canopy has bold, fresh, cutting-edge prints.
- 100% cotton outers with soft, snuggly, lovable 100% polyester minky interiors.
- Each Canopy fits all makes and models of infant car seats*
- Adjustable attachment straps allow for a custom fit
- Machine washable, hang dry
My Carseat Canopy Review
My carseat is all faded and ugly now that it is holding my third child. So, I ordered The Whole Caboodle to spruce things up. I don’t care for the replacement visor thing, but I love the canopy, the seat cover and headrest, and the little lap blanket. Here’s the latest addition to my family, baby girl Jetta in her snuggly carseat:
Right now you can order your new canopy for FREE from Carseat Canopy or get $50 off The Whole Caboodle 5 piece set. Just enter coupon code FABULESS1 at checkout and pay shipping and handling.
Get your FREE Carseat Canopy HERE!
More Baby Freebies:
Get a free Baby Sling <—HERE
Get fab deals on diapers delivered <—– HERE