Freezer Meal Recipes save so much time and money!
We love freezer meal cooking!
I love beef stew, but we are trying to eat more whole foods, and get away from canned, so I had to find a recipe I liked and was not expensive to make. Plus, I’m trying to fill my freezer for when this little guy decides to make an appearance. My mom shared this recipe with me, and it’s GREAT!
I love this cutting board set! It’s perfect for chopping on, then funneling into your bag or pot! And they are only $6.84 for a set of 3!
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well