I LOVE this recipe! Everyone loves it, in fact. So, I keep the simple ingredients on hand and make it often. While it is already super easy to make, I recently decided it would be worth a shot to prep it as a freezer meal. And it seemed to work quite well. Score! I like to serve it with rice, including cauliflower rice (pictured above). Throw in a side of Garlic Broccoli and you’re golden.
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well