These Garlic Ham & Cheese Rollups are a super easy meal or snack to throw in the freezer and heat as needed throughout the week! They are very tasty too!
These rollups have a sweet, soft, buttery garlic dough, with warm ham and the melted cheese! They are irresistible. I usually like to make a double batch but they don’t stay in my freezer long. They get used for a quick lunch, summer or after school snacks or even a meal for the babysitter to give to the kids. My son will snag some for his school lunches.
You can make the dough for this recipe in the bread machine but when I double the recipe I just make it with my Kitchen Aid mixer, I add all the wet ingredients with the yeast, mix well and knead in the dry ingredients. It is really a simple recipe and I love having such a diverse type of a meal in the freezer that could be used for snacks, lunch, breakfast or dinner! Just take them out of the freezer and pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and they are ready to eat! You can even just let them thaw out for a school lunch!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Adjustable rolling pin evenly flattens dough to ensure uniform baking
- Solid beech construction with etched pastry-width measurement guide
- 1/16, 1/6, 1/4, and 3/8-inch removable discs make it simple to roll to a desired thickness
- Great for pizza and pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and more; hand-wash for best results
- Measures 2-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 2-1/2-inch
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well