Here is a great question from one of our readers:
“I was just on Target’s website looking at their price matching policy. I have a question about the policy, and was hoping that you could help out. Will they give you the price matched price AND let you use a coupon?”
Yes. you can use your coupon with a price match. Remember the store gets paid for the full value of your coupon plus .08. The following is some fabulous information I found about
Target Price matching on Making Life Sweet one deal at a time:
1. You must have the printed ad with you.
2. The item you want must match exactly. There are no size substitutions.
3. You cannot match prices that you get by using a savings card at another store. For example, if granola bars are $1.50 per box when you use your savings card at Albertsons, you cannot match that price at all.
4. They will not match percent-off savings.
5. They will not match additional saving promos (like the promos Walgreens have of buying 5, get an additional $2 back).
6. It must be a current, weekly price to qualify.