Albertsons is smokin this week (espcially for those of us who get to Round Up our Coupons!)… even if you don’t get to round up, there are still some great deals!
We’ll be getting Bounty paper towels for $.25, and A&W Rootbeer/7-UP for $.25. What about the $.10 Brownie Minis or $.10 boxes of Swiss Miss… you get the picture, it’s a GREAT stock up week! In fact, my neighbors will be getting cute boxes of Brownie mixes and Hot Chocolate for Christmas this year!
So Monica is at the store placing an order for the two of us. Why do we place an order? Because we are getting large quantities, and we don’t want to clear the shelves!
I thought this would be an appropriate time to remind everyone HOW to place an order!
- Figure out how much you want: What will you use the product for? How long do you want this to last? (3 months, 6 months, a year?)
- Pick the varieties: You may need to go to the store to see what is available. You’ll want to have this ready when you place your order.
- Go to, or call Customer Service and ask for the grocery manager. If they aren’t willing to place an order for you, call a different store! I know for certain that Damien at Five Mile and Overland Albertsons in Boise would LOVE to take an order from you!
- Order early on in the sale for best results. Ordering by Thursday (or Friday at the latest) will ensure you get your product in time! They will call you when your order is in (and I’m sure he’ll give you an idea about when you can expect it).
- Patiently wait for your eBay coupons to arrive, and rest assured knowing that your product will be waiting in the back for you and you won’t have to clear a single shelf!
IF YOU ARE GOING TO ORDER BE SURE TO PICK IT UP! DO NOT LEAVE THE STORE STUCK WITH INVENTORY! They are not likely to take an order from you again if you do this! This has been happening so just a friendly reminder to you not to do it.