We have some exciting news about CVS!!!
They just released a cool new feature called myWeekly ad.
What is so cool about myWeekly ad?
- You can make a shopping list from your PC that syncs with your phone and tablet.
- You get personalized deals on the things you buy most.
- You can get all the details on the Extra Care offers.
How do you find myWeekly ad?
- Go to www.cvs.com/weeklyad
- Have your Extra Care number handy.
- Sign up for or log into your CVS online account.
- Now you have personalized access to the ad.
We love that CVS is innovating and making shopping and saving even easier! I love the idea of being able to make a list at home using my computer. Then when I am out at the store I can use my phone or tablet to access that list in my CVS account. If I forget what the details of the Extra Care deals are I can simply click and see what I need. Since myWeekly ad is connected to my Extra Care card I am alerted of good deals on the things I buy most. LOVE! Don’t forget you can make a shopping list matching the CVS deals up with coupons here on Fabulessly Frugal.
Later this month I am going to take a visit to CVS headquarters in Rhode Island. While I am there I will get to learn even more cool things about the new myWeekly ad and use the iPad mini that they sent me to try the program out even more. I am excited to be able to bring back new info to help you save more. We have been asking on our facebook page this week for feedback about your experiences shopping at CVS. I would love to hear more so I can share YOUR feedback when I am in Rhode Island. Feel free to leave your CVS thoughts in the comments.Pin It