Looking for a Food Processor?
This is a great price for a Cuisinart food processor of this size! It was just a bit less on Black Friday, but otherwise, this is the lowest price yet for this one on Amazon.
I use my food processor a lot lately. I mostly use it to chop up veggies, crush graham crackers and grind up nuts. But it is also great for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying mayonnaise and more.
Cuisinart 11-Cup Pro Custom Food Processor $89.99 + Free Shipping
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Includes steel blade, dough blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
(Thanks, Kosher on a Budget)
More Food Processors to Consider:
- Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor $44.99
- Oster 14-Cup Food Processor with Mini Chopper $79.99
- KitchenAid Contour Silver 7-Cup Food Processor $96.99
- See more Food Processors with 4 or more stars & Free Shipping.
See our favorite Amazon Deals!
Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.