We are so sorry, but the coupon insert lists are not longer a feature that we can provide. Here is why. We were the only site we know of providing this service. We came up with the concept, and we loved it. Our suggestion would be to reach out to other couponers in your area and take turns writing up the lists.
No new insert lists this week. We had a coupon holiday yesterday! Not sure what I’m talking about? Tired of clipping coupons every week? Just click on “read more” and we’ll share a little secret with you…
You’re going to love our NO CLIP coupon organization system!
- Just print up these lists (links are below and are for all the coupons found in the Sunday coupon inserts).
- Slide the sheets in a sheet protector with your coupon inserts.
- Don’t clip your coupons until you’re ready to use them. You’ll often see me clipping in the aisle!
- Each list has the date of the last expired coupon noted, so you can quickly see when it’s time to donate that insert!
We currently have lists for:
- Boise, Idaho
- Portland, OR *delayed
- Tacoma/ Seattle, WA *delayed
- Southern AND Northern Utah *delayed
- Sacramento, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Dallas/Fortworth, TX
- Houston, TX *delayed looking for new writer
- Omaha, NE
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA
- San Francisco, CA *delayed
- San Jose, CA *delayed
- Reno, NV
- Eugene, OR *delayed
- Phoenix, AZ
- Denver, CO *delayed
- Nashville, TN
- Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Great Falls, MT
- Tampa, FL *delayed
- Kansas City, MO *looking for a new writer
- St. Louis, MO *delayed
- Springfield, MO * looking for a new writer
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Muskegon, MI
- Washington DC
- Chicago, IL *delayed
- Memphis, TN
- Wenatchee, WA area *delayed
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso, TX
Don’t forget that we’ve also created a list for all the coupons inside the All You Magazine!
Have you found that another city’s list works for your area? If so, we want to know! Just leave us a comment.
The lists for San Fran, San Jose, Denver, Tampa, Chicago, Portland, Eugene, Utah, Seattle, Wenatchee area, Springfield, Kansas City, and Houston will be up soon.
We are looking for new insert list writers in Kansas City, Springfield, and Houston if you or anyone you know is interested in typing up lists for these areas, please send us an email at inserts@Fabulesslyfrugal.com.
Thanks to all of our wonderful contributors for making these lists possible! Brian, Angela, Kimmy, Whitney, Ashley, Emily, Rachel, Dawn, Missy, Debbie, Linda, Cheryl, Kari, Julia, Cathy, Kristin, Andrea, Heather, Kayla, Lisa, Monique, Amber, Tina, Geraldine, Nikki, Jen, Joelene, Courtney, Margaret, Michelle, and Kristin!