Wishing I lived in Tacoma right now so I could go to the Just Between Friends Sale!
Just Between Friends is a huge consignment sale where families find everything they need for the next season of their kids’ lives. You’ll find spring and summer clothing (infant thru pre-teen and maternity), shoes, swim gear, toys, furniture, play equipment, infant & maternity items, books and more! JBF-Tacoma is the largest consignment sale in Washington with over 100,000 items to choose from. JBF Moms have been known to get everything their child needs for the next 6 months for about $100!
Dates for the Consignment Event:
Thursday, March 29
- 8am-Noon Early Entrance for Pre-Registered First Time Parents and Military Families ($2 Admission)
- Noon-8pm Open to the Public ($2 Admission)
Friday, March 30
- 11am-7pm Open to the Public ($1 Admission)
Saturday, March 31
- 9am-5pm Most Items 25% Off (Free Admission)
Sunday, April 1
- 8am-2pm Most Items 50% Off (Free Admission)
The Important Stuff:
Advice from experiences JBF shoppers:
- Bring reusable shopping bags!
- Bring a laundry basket, storage bin, wagon or stroller to carry items There is a hold area for large items.
- Bring a friend or family member so that you can “divide and conquer” the huge sales floor.
- Wear comfortable shoes so that you can get to the good deals quickly.
- Shopping for Shoes: Trace your child’s foot (without socks) onto paper, cut out, and bring along!
- Bring your child’s measurements and a tape measure to check the items you are buying.
- Get a sitter for the kiddos so that you can shop with both hands free!
It’s not too late to consign or volunteer! Consignor & Volunteers shop the exclusive Presale on Wednesday, March 28th! Sign Up online to learn about consigning and to view available volunteer shifts.
Oh ya! A GIVEAWAY!
We are giving away FIVE $5 gift cards.
Winning is easy!
Leave a comment on this facebook post and tell us what you are looking for at the consignment sale. The top FIVE people with the most likes on their comment win! You have until Thursday 3/22 at 1 pm to comment and collect the most likes! Tell your friends, tag your friends, form a pact. Whatever you need to do to get the most likes!