Is Your Binder Feeling… UGH!!!???
Organization is KEY to couponing! If you aren’t organized, couponing can get frustrating and even come to a halt! Also, if you don’t clean out your binder – you’ll get to the point where you can’t close it (and then it’s a pain to carry around)!
READY TO GET ORGANIZED??
One of the things that I love about the clip-LESS coupon organization system is that it’s easy to pull out expired coupons. Remember that you can always donate expired coupons to the Overseas Coupon Program!
Here is a list & this is how you use it…
- This is a list of some of the older inserts that still have coupons in them that you can use.
- The date in bold is the insert
- Underneath each date are unexpired coupons (as well as their expiration date)
- Personally, if I know with out a doubt that I will NOT use that coupon, I’ll pull the entire insert to make room in my binder. OR…
- You may want to just clip out the few remaining coupons and pull the rest of the insert.
- If you have any inserts older than Nov 7th 2010, you don’t need them any more!
Hope this helps you keep your binders beautiful!
- $.75/1 Challenge Product, any 12/31/11
- $1/1 Challenge Tuscan Style Butter 12/31/11
- .30/1 Argo Corn Starch, 16 oz +, or Argo Baking Powder, 12 oz + 7/5/2011
- .40/1 Fleischmann’s Yeast, strip or jar 7/5/2011
- .40/1 Karo Syrup, 16 oz or larger 7/5/2011
- $4/1 Brita Pitcher, any 12/12/11
- $1/1 MidNite or MidNite PM 7/31/2011
- Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash 500ml+ AND Reach Toothbrush AND Floss or Access Flosser $3/3 12/31/2011
- Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash 500ml+ AND/OR Reach Toothbrush AND/OR Floss OR Access Flosser $1.50/2 12/31/2011
- Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash 500ml+ OR Reach Toothbrush OR Floss OR Access Flosser .50/1 12/31/2011
- Listerine PocketPaks 24ct or larger or any Pocketmist, Plax Rinse, or Essential Care Toothpaste .50/1 12/31/2011
- Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Mouthwash OR Agent Cool Blue Tinting Rinse 500 ML OR Reach Kids Toothbrush $1/1 12/31/2011
- Listerine Total Care/Total Care Plus Whitening Anticavity Mouthwash 500ml/16 fl oz or larger or any Restoring Listerine Anticavity Mouthwash 1L $1/1 12/31/2011
- Listerine Whitening Rinse Product 16 fl oz or larger $1/1 12/31/2011
- Listerine Zero Mouthwash 500 ml or larger $1/1 12/31/2011
- Everybody’s Nuts, 7 oz or larger $1/1 7/31/11
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Product $.75/1 10/31/11
- MidNite or MidNite PM $1/1 8/31/11
- Everybody’s Nuts, 7 oz or larger $1/1 8/31/11
- Kozy Shack CowRageous Pudding Products .75/1 8/31/11
- Pampers Kandoo Product $1/1 12/31/11
- Waverly paper plates, plastic cups or napkins by Hefty $1.25/2 8/15/11
- Citrucel Bulk Fiber Therapy $1.50/1 8/1/11
- DoveBar Muli-Pack, Dove Miniatures or Dove Ice Cream 8.67 fl oz or larger $1/1 8/31/11
- Ecotrin Aspirin Product $1.50/1 8/1/11
- Feosol, Geritol, Tagament 30ct only, Debrox, Vivarin, Gaviscon, Phazyme, Sominex, Nytol, Gly-Oxide, Contac and Massengill 4-pack $1/1 8/1/11
- Os-Cal Calcium Supplement $1.50/1 8/1/11
- Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls $1/2 8/31/11
All the remaining inserts have approx 15 or more coupons that have yet to expire. We’ll update the list next month. Hope you find this list useful!