This is one of my favorite taco meat versions. It’s also great for burritos, taco salads and nachos. I especially like to make it with my homemade salsa which gives it lots of flavor! It’s quick and easy to make a big batch. Just divide it into meal-sized portions and store in the freezer.
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well