1 cup rice
1 T Butter
2 cups water
1 cup chicken or turkey cubed
1 can cream of chicken
1 ½ cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 1½ cups of broccoli
salt/pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken or turkey and cube.
2. To prepare rice. Bring water and butter to boil, add rice and cover. Cover and place heat on low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Steam broccoli until tender.
4. Shred cheese.
5. Mix together rice, cream soup, milk and salt/pepper. Add chicken/turkey and 1/2 cup of cheese. Place in 13×9 pan and add broccoli on top. Gently press broccoli into rice mixture. Top with cheese.
6. Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes.