Zaycon Foods FRESH Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are back in Boise ID for a short time only!
**UPDATE 4/4** SOLD OUT!
Zaycon just opened up a small Chicken Breast event on April 9th in Boise, ID.
So if you missed ordering last time, now is your chance! Orders must be placed by Monday, April 8 at midnight PST
The chicken is only $1.79 a lb! That’s a PINK STAR deal!
Why I love Zaycon Chicken:
- It’s 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients!
- Zaycon Chicken comes directly from the processor and has never been frozen.
- It’s sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case, so you don’t have to worry about falling in love (which you will!) and then running out!
Remember, they hold these national Chicken Breast Events only twice a year, so be sure to stock up!
How it Works:
- Zaycon Foods brings farm fresh food directly to you! By skipping the grocery store, they can charge less, and you save MORE!
- By registering for emails with Zaycon Foods, they’ll send you an email before events open! That way you get first dibs, and can cash in on the savings before the events sell out! And they do sell out QUICKLY!
- After purchasing a case from them you’ll get a reminder email a day or two before you’re scheduled pickup. It’ll remind you of where and when to pick up!
- You show up on your pick up date, and drive in line. Then when you get to the front, you show your receipt, and pop your trunk open, they load it and off you drive! You never even have to leave your car!
- We’ve been buying from and advertising for Zaycon Foods for the past 2+ years. We have always been impressed with their products and their delivery process!
[NOTE: Our chicken is delivered in its original wholesale packaging, a water resistant cardboard case containing three or four plastic bags of fresh chicken breasts. The smaller bags are typically sealed in a larger plastic bag. The smaller bags are not uniform in weight. There will be small amounts of naturally occuring liquids (i.e.,”chicken juice”) in each bag and case. Chicken breasts typically come in double-lobed pairs (“butterfly”) and will have small attached amounts of fat.]