New Amazon Mom members get $20 Amazon credit with Pampers purchase!
If you haven’t tried Amazon Mom before, sign up for your free trial of Amazon Mom with Prime now! You will get a free $20 credit with your first Pampers subscription, plus FREE 2-day Prime shipping, and a ton of other great benefits! See the qualifying Pampers here.
Here’s how to get your free $20 credit:
- Join Amazon Mom as a new member (including the 30-day free trial) between March 26, 2015 and April 1, 2015.
- Then set up a new Subscribe & Save order for one pack of qualifying diapers by April 15, 2015.
- The $20 Amazon.com promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account after the Pampers order ships. You will get an email when the credit is applied. (The credit expires on May 31, 2015.)
I really love my Amazon Mom with Prime! You save 20% on diapers when you subscribe and you have Amazon Mom. “Clip” any applicable Amazon coupon first, set up the Subscribe & Save, then you can easily cancel future orders on the subscription once the first order has shipped. No obligations!
You must also be a new (and not a returning or existing) Amazon Mom member and not an existing member of Amazon Prime, and must complete the Amazon Mom signup process and be accepted into the Amazon Mom program (which is super easy and quick).
Customers who had access to Amazon Mom benefits at any time within the last 12 months are not eligible for the promotional credit.
Amazon Mom Benefits:
- 20% off diapers when you Subscribe & Save.
- 15% off other family essentials. Choose 5 or more Subscribe & Save items to arrive on your monthly delivery day and save 15% on all of it!
- Free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
- 15% baby registry completion discount for expecting members.
Note: After your 30-day trial, Amazon will automatically charge you $99 to continue your Amazon Prime subscription. If you’d prefer not to sign up for that, here’s what you’ll want to do:
- Go to your account
- Click “Manage Prime Membership” under Settings
- Then choose “Do Not Upgrade”
- Then choose “Turn-Off Auto Upgrade”
Enjoy! You are going to love shopping from home and getting free shipping to your home!
Other Tips and Tricks for Saving $ on Amazon.com
- All about Amazon Prime Benefits
- How to be a Savvy Amazon Coupon Shopper
- Save big money using Amazon Subscribe and Save
- Top 10 Reasons to Shop on Amazon
- How to get an Amazon Price Adjustment
- When you click through our Amazon links, you support our blog! When you do this, we are able to pay the women who work on this site! So we and our families thank you!
See all of the sweet Amazon Deals we’ve been finding!
A few things to note:
- If you’ve tried Amazon Prime in the past, you may not be eligible for the 30-day free period.
- During the free period, Amazon Mom members do not have access to all of the benefits that a paid Prime membership provides, including access to Prime Instant Videos and the ability to share shipping benefits. Here is more info on the benefits of Amazon Prime.
- If you’re already the primary Amazon Prime member and you sign up for Amazon Mom, you’ll receive all Mom benefits for free. Note: If you cancel your Prime membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the additional Amazon Mom discounts on Subscribe & Save items, though you may continue to get other deals and discounts associated with the Amazon Mom program.
- At the end of the free period, Amazon Mom members will automatically continue receiving the Mom benefits plus additional Amazon Prime benefits for $99 a year. Amazon Mom members who pay for Amazon Prime receive:
- 20% off diapers subscriptions with Subscribe & Save (exclusive to Amazon Mom)
- 15% off other family essential subscriptions when 5 or more Subscribe & Save items arrive on your monthly delivery day
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Videos
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Ad-free access to tons of songs and playlists with Prime Music.
- Other Prime benefits: invite up to four household members to share your Prime shipping benefits for free
- A 15% baby registry completion discount