New Amazon Mom members get $5 credit!
If you haven’t tried Amazon Mom before and don’t have Amazon Prime, sign up for your free trial of Amazon Mom with Prime now!
New Amazon Mom with Prime members (including those enjoying the 30-day free trial) who join Amazon Mom by August 31, 2014, are eligible for a free $5 Amazon credit. I really love my Amazon Mom with Prime!
In order to qualify for the free $5 credit, you must use this Amazon Mom link to sign up.
You must also be a new (and not a returning or existing) Amazon Mom member and not an existing member of Amazon Prime, and must complete the Amazon Mom signup process and be accepted into the Amazon Mom program (which is super easy and quick). Once you are approved and complete your first purchase, you will receive the $5 credit!
Credits may not be available to Amazon customers who are residents of the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, or Rhode Island.
Amazon Mom Benefits:
- 20% off diaper and wipes when you Subscribe & Save.
- 20% off other family essentials. Choose 5 or more Subscribe & Save items to arrive on your monthly delivery day and save 20% on all of it!
- Free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
- 15% baby registry completion discount for expecting members.
Note: After your 30-day trial, Amazon will automatically charge you $99 to continue your Amazon Prime subscription. If you’d prefer not to sign up for that, here’s what you’ll want to do:
- Go to your account
- Click “Manage Prime Membership” under Settings
- Then choose “Do Not Upgrade”
- Then choose “Turn-Off Auto Upgrade”
Enjoy! You are going to love shopping from home and getting free shipping to your home!
Other Tips and Tricks for Saving $ on Amazon.com
- All about Amazon Prime Benefits
- How to be a Savvy Amazon Coupon Shopper
- Save big money using Amazon Subscribe and Save
- Top 10 Reasons to Shop on Amazon
- How to get an Amazon Price Adjustment
- When you click through our Amazon links, you support our blog! When you do this, we are able to pay the women who work on this site! So we and our families thank you!
See all of the sweet Amazon Deals we’ve been finding!
A few things to note:
- If you’ve tried Amazon Prime in the past, you may not be eligible for the 30-day free period.
- During the free period, Amazon Mom members do not have access to all of the benefits that a paid Prime membership provides, including access to Prime Instant Videos and the ability to share shipping benefits. Here is more info on the benefits of Amazon Prime.
- If you’re already a primary Amazon Prime member and you sign up for Amazon Mom, you’ll receive all Mom benefits for free. Note: If you cancel your Prime membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the additional Amazon Mom discounts on Subscribe & Save items, though you may continue to get other deals and discounts associated with the Amazon Mom program.
- At the end of the free period, Amazon Mom members will automatically continue receiving the Mom benefits plus additional Amazon Prime benefits for $99 a year. Amazon Mom members who pay for Amazon Prime receive:
- 20% off diapers and wipes subscriptions with Subscribe & Save (exclusive to Amazon Mom)
- 20% off other family essential subscriptions when 5 or more Subscribe & Save items arrive on your monthly delivery day (exclusive to Amazon Mom)
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Videos
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Ad-free access to tons of songs and playlists with Prime Music.
- Other Prime benefits: invite up to four household members to share your Prime shipping benefits for free
- A 15% baby registry completion discount