My super crafty friend Gina made these pumpkins with her family for Halloween.
They are actually super easy, if you use the right stuff
- One pumpkin for each member of your family
- REAL Sunflowers (I tried the fake ones… it just wasn’t happening)
- Black Spray Paint
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Leaves for ears (we used Aspen leaves)
- Washers (This type, not the kind you wash clothes or dishes in)
- Hot Glue Gun
Spray paint sunflowers black. After allowing to dry, attach washer “eyes” with hot glue. Attach ears, eyes, and beak to pumpkins with hot glue. Hold each in place until the glue dries and it’s solidly in place.
Do you love the owl trend as much as I do?
- Vintage Owl Pendant Long Bronze Chain Necklace Clothes $1.67 Shipped
- SODIAL- Vintage style colorful Owl charm necklace $1.20 Shipped
- Crane EE-8189 FFP Crane Owl Humidifier, Brown, 1 Gallon $39.98 Shipped
- Owl Watch w / Keychain Clip Pocket Watch $4.39 Shipped!
- Owl SnapOn Case FOR Apple IPHONE 4 4S Owl $5.40 Shipped!