Still a few cases left of delicious 93/7 ground beef from Zaycon Foods!
You can still get it at the FAB price of $2.99/lb for a 40lb case until TOMORROW, January 30th.
So get registered NOW and order your beef while you still can!
More Details about the Beef
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Beef is 100% raised in USA
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• The plant pursues a complete monitoring program to test and verify that the meat contains no antibiotics and hormones when processed and that all USDA standards are met
• Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs.
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.
Note: Unless you have a lot of people to feed, you are going to want to package up your beef and freeze it the same way we prepared our Zaycon chicken. I suggest using a FoodSaver to package your beef.