Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. When you snap a photo of a printed coupon, SnipSnap converts the text, images, and bar code into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem right from your phone! When you get to the store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and show it to the cashier to redeem. No paper coupon needed! How fun is that?
Don’t have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen on the app to browse featured retailers or search coupons that other users have clipped. That was my favorite feature of the entire app! It was like a coupon fairy living in my phone! I also loved that they’ll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Now that makes coupon clipping a, well, SNAP!
- In-Store Reminders: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
- Scans ALL coupons: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
- Sharing with Friends: Post coupons you’ve clipped to Facebook, Twitter, and Email so your friends can get in on the savings, too.
- Expiration Date Alerts: Get notified when your coupons’ expiration dates are approaching.
- Store Success Rating: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
Check out how it works:
A couponers dream, right? Well it gets better! You can use only coupons issued by a store itself right now, but SnipSnap hopes to bring support for manufacturer coupons with a future update! Also, an Android version of the app is in the works too!
Get more info on this awesome app and even enter to win a new iPhone 5 on the SnipSnap facebook page!