Amazon just reduced the price on the Brother Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine right now it is on sale for $77.00 shipped! Hot diggity! That is 49% off! If you’re looking for a basic sewing machine without all the bells and whistles… Just the basics, then this is your machine. Perfect for beginners!
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Measures 12-1/4 inches long by 7-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches high; limited 25-year warranty