- Cake Mix
- Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Non-Alcoholic Frozen Concentrate
- Whipped Topping
- Strawberries and Blueberries to garnish
- Make Cupcakes according to package directions.
- When cooled, poke holes in the top of the cupcakes. I used a birthday candle to do it.
- Spoon on the thawed Strawberry Daiquiri Concentrate enough to fill the holes on top of the cupcakes.
4. Top with whipped topping and garnish with blueberries and strawberries. * I am not a fan of blueberries so I did not use any even though it would have been WAY more festive. SO YUMMY!
PLUS…Right now there is a coupon and deal on the Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Frozen Concentrate!
Print this coupon for $2.00 off two or more frozen Bacardi Mixers. Print it and take it to Fred Meyer for this deal idea…
Fred Meyer Deal Idea
Bacardi Mixers $2.39
Use $2.00 off two or more frozen Bacardi Mixers
Final Price: $1.39 each WYB2