We just got word from Zaycon Foods that they were able to get 300 cases of extra lean ground beef (93/7) on a truck headed to Boise! Yeehaw!
Zaycon ground beef is DELICIOUS and so worth the price of $2.79/lb.
They will open the event sometime before 5pm tomorrow, so get registered NOW in preparation. There were over 200 people on the waiting list last time, so I suggest you buy early! We’ll let you know when the even opens.
More Details about the Beef
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Beef is 100% raised in USA
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• The plant pursues a complete monitoring program to test and verify that the meat contains no antibiotics and hormones when processed and that all USDA standards are met
• Comes factory packaged in 10-pound tubes (or chubs) encased in clear plastic sleeves and is sold in units of 40 lbs.
How Do You Get Some Beef?
- Register with Zaycon Foods
- Pick it up or arrange for a friend to pick it up on the delivery date.