The new 10/16 coupon insert lists are up again and ready for you to print and organize!
Not sure what I’m talking about? Tired of clipping coupons every week? Just click on “read more” and we’ll share a little secret with you…
You’re going to love our NO CLIP coupon organization system!
- Just print up these lists (links are below and are for all the coupons found in the Sunday coupon inserts).
- Slide the sheets in a sheet protector with your coupon inserts.
- Don’t clip your coupons until you’re ready to use them. You’ll often see me clipping in the aisle!
- Each list has the date of the last expired coupon noted, so you can quickly see when it’s time to donate that insert!
We currently have lists for:
- Boise, Idaho
- Portland, OR
- Tacoma/ Seattle, WA
- Southern AND Northern Utah *delayed
- Sacramento, CA
- San Diego, CA *looking for new writer
- Dallas/Fortworth, TX
- Omaha, NE
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA
- San Fransisco, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Reno, NV
- Eugene, OR *delayed
- Phoenix, AZ (It’s Back!!)
- Denver, CO (It’s Back!!)
- Memphis, TN
- Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Great Falls, Mt (NEW!)
Don’t forget that we’ve also created a list for all the coupons inside the All You Magazine!
Have you found that another city’s list works for your area? If so, we want to know! Just leave us a comment.
Lists will be up soon for Eugene and Utah! We are looking for an insert list writer for San Diego if interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to all of our wonderful contributors for making these lists possible! Sophie, April, Andrea, Heather, Kayla, Amber, Tina, Geraldine, Nikki, Jen, Carrie, Courtney, Margaret, Dana, and Cassie!